[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Trade Help, Quick!

My team is in my Sig down below. This guy is offering D. Bowe for G. Olsen and G. Jennings. My draft, to be honest didn't go great, but I think my team is stronger than it looks. Here's his team:

HIS

QB C. Newton // J. Cutler

RB CJ Spiller // S. Jackson // C. Johnson // B. Pierce // F. Jackson // I. Redman

WR R White // D. Bowe // A. Brown // S. Smith // J. Jones

TE R. Housler

D/ST Ravens D

Olsen is the real value in that trade, but I feel like I'll be fine without him. Jennings, I don't think will be a factor. I'm weak at WR. Would Dwayne Bowe help my WR corps or should I counter for something else?

yeah with Gates/Zudfeld you should be fine at TE, this is a no-brainer IMO.

Also he only has Housler so is desperate for a TE. You could try trading Olsen for just A. Brown and see if he would do that if you want as well.

LOL...Let me know when you get paid for giving advice, instead of spending all your time on here..... Elf

While a guy did cut me on for a couple hundred after helping him win a few thousand in a high stakes league last year, I feel that the community of man is better served by providing my advice for free to the people who can only offer their smiling faces as payment when they hoist the championship trophy.

While a guy did cut me on for a couple hundred after helping him win a few thousand in a high stakes league last year, I feel that the community of man is better served by providing my advice for free to the people who can only offer their smiling faces as payment when they hoist the championship trophy.

Except you haven't given one ounce of advice - you've only said that you don't like a player or a move. Yet you offer not suggestions on how to make a team better. You don't even state a reason as to why a move or player is bad. Some times you even make up sentences that almost make sense.

Are you kidding? That's all I DO here is give advice. If you're axing what you should do, who to start, or which player to drop and which player to add, giving you the right answer should suffice. There's no need to construct a novella-length argument that many people probly couldn't even comprehend, when the bottom line is that Baby Jane has spoken--act accordingly.

Are you kidding? That's all I DO here is give advice. If you're axing what you should do, who to start, or which player to drop and which player to add, giving you the right answer should suffice. There's no need to construct a novella-length argument that many people probly couldn't even comprehend, when the bottom line is that Baby Jane has spoken--act accordingly.

I like it. And you're right, everyone wants to avoid circumlocution and sesquipedalia in a forum such as this.

Guess I just wish that "Somewhere, another pooch is having a cigarette!" wasn't considered good evaluation

Edited by Croe

I like it. And you're right, everyone wants to avoid circumlocution and sesquipedalia in a forum such as this.

What's the matter, are you a hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobiac?

Guess I just wish that "Somewhere, another pooch is having a cigarette!" wasn't considered good advice

It wasn't intended as advice. It was intended as an evaluation of a team--which is what was requested.

Edited by Axe Elf

It wasn't intended as advice. It was intended as an evaluation of a team--which is what was requested.

Edited previous post to say evaluation, which it is not. It is a vague, implicit summation that contains little context. An evaluation is systematic and gives conclussions based on merit, worth, and significance

Sorry for the threadjack

Edited by Croe