[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

RB vs QB

snoopy_79

I'm in a 12-man 1 keeper league. The top 8 RBs as I see it are already gone. I, myself, gave up Rodgers to keep Forte. My reasoning is because of my draft position (4th) and the fact that the RBs this year seem to fall off early. With my 4th pick do I consider a QB and possibly regain Rodgers/Manning or do I pass and take possible Chris Johnson/Steven Jackson/McCoy(longshot) and get my QB later? The scoring in my league is standard 4 point QB TD 25yds/1pt passing. Rushing is 6pt TD. 10yd/1pt. My draft is tomorrow on Labor Day. What say you?

i would hate to release Rodgers. there are few QB's that are in the 300 range and it's all about the points. the question you have to ask yourself is if you drop rodgers will he be gone when you get your first pick? by keeping rodgers you now have these RB's to pick from( your logic) Chris Johnson/Steven Jackson/McCoy(longshot) and Forte. think about it before you decide. Rodgers and one of those 4 RB;s or Forte and one of the other RB's? you have to plan on Rodgers being drafted by one of the top three teams. you may get lucky and get Rodgers back but i wouldn't take that chance personally.