[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Trade Options

cbraendle

Hey all. I'm in a 10 team ppr league and need help at WR2 and im willing to give up either Jordan Cameron or Gronk. My team is in my sig, and the team i am looking at trading with is below. Before I list the team, he has already offered Randall Cobb for Joique Bell and Jordan Cameron. Im thinking of just accepting that, but do you guys see anything else?

He has:

Starters:

Stafford

Morris

Rice

D. Thomas (Broncos WR)

Cobb

Brandon Meyers

Boldin

Bears DST

Hartley

Bench:

Russell Wilson, Owen Daniels, Packers DST, Janikowski, L. Hankerson, Charles Clay.

As I said, im thinking of just taking the first trade, as hopefully Reggie Bush can stay healthy and Joique will be just a good handcuff im losing, along with Cameron, but again Gronk will hopefully be back next week.

I wouldn't like your flex plays if you had to move Sproles to RB2, and think you are giving up a lot of value. Cobb is a great WR, but is going to be relatively inconsistent as GB has a lot of weapons. I don't think he would accept that smith/cameron trade, but if he does i would pull the trigger on that.

Moving sproles to RB2 would only happen on a bye week or if Reggie were to get hurt again. Thats not my every week lineup. The only change in my every week lineup with the original trade would be Gronk (if he comes back next week) for Cameron and Cobb for Steve Smith at WR2. Those are big upgrades, especially from smith to Cobb.