[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Trading for TE

Rimmytose

An owner in my 12 team league, Team 2 in signature, has both Julius Thomas and Cameron and is shopping them around. He is probably going to want more for Julius than Cameron, he is looking for RB2 or WR1 type value for one of them.

His previous offers have been for my Demarco Murray. I've declined these as I feel that it puts me in a bad RB situation where I don't have much depth. I'm debating an offer of P. Thomas and Wallace for either of them, but I'm not certain he's going to go for it. I consider Thomas to be a weak RB2/Flex guy and Wallace is probably no more than a WR3 possibly low end WR2 with the way he's playing lately.

See anyway I can make this trade happen without giving up Murray?

The rest of his team is as follows:

Newton

T. Smith

Wayne

CJ2K

Foster

Cameron

Bench

Jacquizz

Orange Julius

B. Tate

Thompkins

M. Austin

I definitely think I'll be downgrading at RB to get the TE upgrade. The real question is will it be worth it?

To update, I'm debating an offer of Thomas for Thomas. But I'm not confident they will go for it.

Edited by Rimmytose