[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Be My GM. Get me a TE!

jastman

Looking at 2 Teams:

Team1:

Rodgers

L Bell

Woodhead

Blount

McGahee

F Jones

S Ridley

P Thomas

D Williams

B Marshall

Welker

A Johnson

Gates

Cameron

Team2:

Brees

Flacco

A Morris

B Jacobs

J Bell

R Matthews

D Murray

TY Hilton

K Thompkins

Colston

Royal

N Washington

Witten

H Miller

Team 1 is weak at rb and team 2 is weaj at wr..I can't see your team I'm on my phone but id make a trade offering an upgrade for them at those positions while not killing your team.they both have 2 te each so they might be more inclined to trade if they can better a spot on their team.

I wouldn't drop Olsen for a guy like Wright. Olsen has been a solid TE this year getting typical TE numbers for where you likely drafted him. He will put up a few big games a year but that is it. I think your best bet is to use your RB depth to trade with Team 1.

I don't know enough about Gates or Cameron to provide an offer, but you have a plethora of solid names for RBs and could easily use one or two of them to sway a TE away. I value Rice and MJD the lowest going forward this season. Maybe you can swing both of them for Team 1's Leveon Bell and one of Gates or Cameron.

As a disclaimer I'll say I don't make a lot of trades, but when I do I want to minimize my losses and maximize my gains. I think the above listed deal does that.

Rice is on a bye next week so I'd make sure SJax is playing next week before doing that trade. I agree that I'd do it, just I might wait a week to pull the trigger to keep you from getting in a bye week bind. If SJax isnt back then you'd be forced to start Ellington as RB2.

On second though, I'm not sure Miller is an upgrade from Olsen. I don't know I'd do that.

Edited by Gatorbait2784

I think Miller will be. Steelers have to throw alot and Big Ben goes to him. Olson seems to be hurt more than they are letting on and Newton is inconsistent with him, especially red zone. Ellington plays Atlanta next week which is OK with me if SJAX doesnt play vs AZ.

I have a deal in place for MJD and Olson for Miller and Colston. Gonna pull the trigger on that one. Thanks guys!! Love this site!!

You have no options off waivers? Charles Clay is top 10 but for some reason under the radar. If you have to trade. I'd offer Decker for Miller. Lots of passes to go around in Denver. Seems like there is no real favorite. At least with Miller, you know he's a top TE and Big Ben's favorite option.

Edited by stlmnstr