[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Fitz or L. Bell?

theirish

Of course i'm in my playoffs and trying to decide to do with my flex. Non-ppr standard scoring.

Who would you start?

Fitzgerald vs STL -- Has only given up 1 td in past 4 games

L. Bell vs Mia -- Overall in season has been bad againist run, but haven't given up a rushing td to a rb in past 3 games.

Who would you start, and all advice would be appreciated

Well Larry Fitzgerald is looking pretty good, hes got at least one touchdown in three straight weeks and nine on the season. Carson Palmer is looking like a solid Quarterback this last couple weeks and the matchup against the rams isnt horrible. Also he put up 80 yards with 8 receptions and 2 touchdowns against the rams in week 1.

Now for Bell hes having a great season. Suffered a concussion last game but is practicing in full. He has a great matchup against the Dolphins. But look to see for any negative signs during the week.

For now I would go with Bell. Because carson palmer against rams defense. Rams' 17th ranked pass defense as they are giving up an average of 248 passing yards and have allowed 18 touchdowns through the air this year. He will have to fend off a very strong pass rush though as the Rams have registered a total of 37 sacks this season for a total loss of 236 yards.

Checkout my post too.

http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?/topic/412380-need-advice-with-which-qb-and-tight-end-to-start/