[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Julio Jones, AJ Green or Brandon Marshall in a ppr league?

Irish27

Jones, Green or Marshall, who would you take in a ppr league?

Based on consistency

Marshall, green, Julio

Based on upside/risk

Marshall, Julio, green

Marshall is the safest and most consistent of the bunch. Julio has the most upside to hit 95+ 1500+ yrds 10+ tds but he has an injury risk. And green is in between with plenty of consistency and upside but new OC runs the rock a ton more than gruden and Marvin Jones now out 6-10 week with a broken foot with a screw i don't see him getting much help outside to take away 2x coverage. Now. I pick 10 in my PPR redraft. I'm targeting Marshall/green/Julio in that order. But if one of the 3 are gone, I would not be disappointed taking any 2 of the 3.

I go Green (safest), Julio (highest upside), Marshall. My only hang up with Marshall is the emergence of Jeffery. Marshall has fantastic week-to-week upside, but if Jeffery goes off, Marshall typically puts up a pedestrian day.

So for me, it's between Green and Julio, deciding between safety or upside.

I go Green (safest), Julio (highest upside), Marshall. My only hang up with Marshall is the emergence of Jeffery. Marshall has fantastic week-to-week upside, but if Jeffery goes off, Marshall typically puts up a pedestrian day.

So for me, it's between Green and Julio, deciding between safety or upside.

agree with this.