[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

RB trade help.

Rraprage

I'm in a 10 team standard scoring, non PPR league. I'm being offered Andrew luck and Toby Gerhart for either Shane Vereen or C.J. spiller. Would you make the deal?

Here is my team:

QB: Nick Foles

WR: Brandon Marshall, Pierre garçon, Roddy White

RB: Jamal Charles, Monte Ball, C.J. Spiller

TE: Dennis Pitta

Bench:

Shane Vereen

Ray Rice

Emmanuel Sanders

Julian Edelman

Hakeem nicks

Phillip Rivers

Hell yes. I'd much rather have Luck than Foles. As for who to give him, that's hard to say since New England's running situation is harder to predict than most teams. Vereen is the leader, but how will that translate to snaps? Spiller's the obvious unchallenged starter, shrug. I guess I'd go with Spiller, of you're still not sure you can ask the person you're trading with to choose.

He originally wanted Vereen. I don't know if I'm being a "homer" because I am a huge Pats fan right behind the Packers but, I think Vereen has a huge year. I like spiller's upside but the Bills look terrible. I do like Luck and would love to have him over Foles. I'm very old-school in that I like to hoard running backs.