[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Trade Help: Jimmy Graham for Shane Vereen

Wiseman155

Dynasty League 0.2 PPR

20 Rush per Point, 15 Rec per Point, 6 for All TDs

QB WR WR RB RB TE W/R K DEF

My Team

QB: Brady, Rivers

WR: Julio, Garçon, Maclin, Hopkins, Benjamin

RB: Bell, Foster, Ellington, Vereen, Tate

TE: Olsen, Eifert

K: Novak

DEF: Chicago, Tampa

This is from another thread just looking for more opinions. Vereen looked very good in week 1. Just wondering if the loss in RB depth is worth the upgrade at TE. The other issue is that I will have 3 TEs.

Leave your links and I will respond to your posts.

DO IT !! Graham is THE best TE out there!

Put it this way you're basically trading one of your bench players for an elite starter!

As for your other issue, I would just drop Eifert and pick up the best available RB.

if you got time : http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?/topic/422989-megatron-vs-demarco-murray-larry-fitz/

Thanks!

ry-bread

10 pointt rush TD...that's a tough decision...Jimmy is Elite...Lacy's concussions really scare me....I am torn though...I would base this on do you think Lacy is gonna stay healthy enough to get 10 tds...that's what he would need to basically equal Jimmy's TD total of 16 last year...And do you think Jimmy s gonna get 16 TDs again. I think he gets 12 this year and Lacy gets 6-8 tds....tough one

Edited by dolphindan1