[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

first time poster with RB2 & QB ideas

derekm803

Joique Bell is coming off a concussion and way to much of a reach... Go with DeMarco.

I'm not sold on Flacco, and it's Jekyll and Hyde with Cousins. Go with Foles. Bonus is that it's the national sunday night game, so you get to watch.

That is tough, in my opinion for QB, it would probably be either Flacco or Cousins. On ESPN Fantasy football they had good statistics on both of them.

Joe Flacco:

The Ravens' aerial attack struggled to get anything going against a stifling Colts secondary, but things should improve for Flacco versus a Buccaneers group allowing a friendly 71.4 percent completion rate to opposing passers while giving up 292 yards per game through the air. --LH

Flacco Vs Min Defense (23rd ranked)

Kirk Cousins:

The Cards have allowed the fifth-most fantasy points per game to opposing arms this season, setting up Cousins well for this trip to the desert. Even while the debacle versus the Giants hurt his credibility, Cousins has topped 18 fantasy points in three of four games. Best suited as a QB2, Cousins claims some streaming upside this weekend thanks to his role at the helm of a volume passing offense (37.5 attempts per game). --JM

Cousins VS ARI Defense (28th ranked)

Flacco had few games this year against Browns and Colts where he had 12 pt & 9 pt game, which isn't that fantastic for point wise, where Cousins has done well out of 3 out of the 4 games, posting 20+ points. In my opinion by just statistics I like Cousins, but wait for more advice/opinions on more comments from others.

for RB you asking Murray or Bell? Probably would have to go with Murray he's doing too good to bench even tho he does play against good Seattle defense. figure he probably should atleast get 40 yds/ 1 TD = 10 points, that's a view to look at it, where Bell if he does do better then Murray I cannot see him getting more then 10 pts then Murray, which like I said in my opinion I would start Murray cause just to much of a risk to bench someone like him.

Can you give me advice/opinion on mine if you can?

http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?/topic/427890-adviceopinions-on-who-to-start/

The Giants are hot right now n their defense scares me( Matt Ryan got stifled by them last week) Flacco put up 33fp on the Panthers in our league 2 weeks ago, then like 7 last week. I don't see him and Smith putting up bad numbers 2 weeks in a row though. I grabbed Cousins up cause he could be the "Foles" of last season. Plus he's got a juicy matchup w Tenn next week when Foles is on bye. Then he comes out n plays the way he did in Sea. last week. The Eagles are the only ones at home though. Det ismissing Bush and Johnson. Bell is the only weapon they'll have. Well, Tate too. Murray has been carrying my team this season but every point counts.