[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Josh Gordon for Randall Cobb trade

SoonerCT22

Sorry if this is lengthy but i feel like i contribute a lot to this particular forum. So, hopefully i can get some solid advice. My standard scoring ESPN 10 team, looking like im going to drop to 3-3.

My team looks like this after Cruz's latest injury

QB: Ryan/Newton

RB: Morris

RB: Stacy

WR: Julio

WR: Michael Floyd

TE: Olsen

Flex: Bradshaw

Bench:

RB: Joique Bell, Ryan Mathews (OUT), and Ingram

WR: Calvin Johnson (OUT) Josh Gordon (SSPD)

------------

I offered Ingram for one of his bench WRs (Patterson, Cooks, Quick, Allen Robinson, Hunter)

He responded with: "wow u are short if Johnson stays tweaked, any interest in Cobb/Gordon ish trade, maybe a receiver i have on bench"

Should i jump on the Cobb offer or try to move one of my bench RBs for his bench WR, holding onto Gordon for another trade or stash? (His RBs are Forte Le'Veon Bell and Ellington FWIW)

Edited by SoonerCT22

So he's offering Cobb for Gordon? Given your position, I'd take it. But just for the hell of it, here's what I think of everything else.

It seems like he's way too deep at RB for him to want any of your RBs. Regardless, I would not be looking to trade Ingram, he's probably the best RB on your team. What I would try to do is package Newton for a position player. Newton's trade value is going to be very high after yesterday, and even though I like him better than Ryan, I'm ok with you keeping Ryan over Newton simply because Newton will give you more in return.

I think you should stand put. In 2-3 weeks your team will be stacked again and come playoffs Gordon will help you out a ton.

If you had to make a deal I would go with trading one of your qbs along with a bench player. Don't dip into your starting lineup to attempt an upgrade. Once Gordon, CJ and Matthews come back they will crack your starting lineup

I think you should stand put. In 2-3 weeks your team will be stacked again and come playoffs Gordon will help you out a ton.

If you had to make a deal I would go with trading one of your qbs along with a bench player. Don't dip into your starting lineup to attempt an upgrade. Once Gordon, CJ and Matthews come back they will crack your starting lineup

problem with this is that I play two of the top 4 teams in the league in the next two weeks... could win em, but could very easily end up 3-5 after these two...

I think you could easily take the Cobb trade and then ship off one of your WR and a RB to upgrade at RB, which is an area of weakness for you right now. You have several solid players there but no RB1

Ya i desperately need some consistency at RB.. In talks with him now. not sure he is 100% gonna give up Cobb...

Thanks for the advice so far...

problem with this is that I play two of the top 4 teams in the league in the next two weeks... could win em, but could very easily end up 3-5 after these two...

Your 1st concern should be making the playoffs, and that's why I saw make the trade. Cobb is a player you can count on to improve your team immediately.

Made the trade for those wondering

Cobb and Cooks for Gordon and Ingram...

Feel like this gives me a chance to make the playoffs now

Appreciate the advice/help