[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Who should i pick up on WW?

KipperSD

Well, my first loss of the season comes this week when i started Eli Manning over Joe Flacco. What stings even more is that i also lost Victor Cruz. Had he have come up with that catch, i probably would have won this week. However, now i need to find someone off the waiver wire to replace Cruz. Keep in mind my waiver priority is last at 12. You can see my line up below and i'd be willing to pick up a WR or RB because i currently use him as my flex but I would probably prefer WR. Here are some of my options..

Jonathan Stewart, Andre Holmes, James Jones, Storm Johnson, Allen Robinson, Isaiah Crowell, Devin Hester, Jarvis Landry, Brandon Bolden, and Brandon LaFell

Edited by KipperSD

The news keeps getting worse for me. Now I also have to replace Knoshown Moreno which might not be such a bad thing because I have Lamar Miller and he would have been splitting caries. Sproles is also sidelined a couple weeks. And Marvin Jones looks like he's never coming back, so i have 3 spots that need to be filled.

Moreno out for the season is a blessing for you with miller. Much less of a headache you have a true number one there.

Take James jones first I like him over Andre. I'm also not a huge fan of picking up backup RBs I just never like to trust them starting. At that point I'd rather go for a WR 4/5 or even a nice te matchup over a backup rb

Crowell and jones are both very good. Crowell is the redzone running back which means lots of touchdown steals. Jones is easily becoming derrick cars favorite WR so he is another solid choice. I would go with which ever position you are weakest with and pick up that position

Waivers went through this morning. With the last/12th waiver priority, I was able to pickup Crowell, LaFell, and Brandon Bolden. Are either of these 3 players worth starting over Torrey Smith or Roddy White in a flex spot?

Definitely go with Jones. I don't think the guy is getting the credit he deserves. He's had one off game with 4 points, but other than that the targets, catches, yards, and touchdowns are all there. He's consistent and a solid receiver. He's your best bet.

I personally would start Crowell over Smith. The Browns have shown how much they want to run, and Crowell has shown he can run effectively with semi-limited carries. Plus with Ben Tate's injury history if the Browns go up big(very possible because they play Jacksonville) Crowell could see more and more touches. I think if he will get to at least 12-15 touches, and I think that makes him a good flex option over Smith.