[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Desparate for a win.. 1-5, trading away DT...

kingman4

Hi guys,

My 0.5ppr team is getting crushed, leading the bottom of the rankings at 1-5, soon to be 1-6. My season is probably over, but for some reason i'm still trying here.

My team:

Flacco

Demaryius Thomas, Brandon Cooks, Cordarelle Patterson

Chris Ivory, Antone Smith

Larry Donnell

Jeremy Hill

Bench: Andre Williams, Jarius Wright, Doug Martin, Chris Johnson, Jarvis Landry.

I just blasted everyone in my league that DT is up for trades, and now i have a lot to consider.

Offer 1: DT for Roddy White and Ellington

Offer 2: DT and Andre Williams for Jamaal Charles

Offer 3: DT and Hill for Dez Bryant and Jonathan Stewart

I'm leaning towards Offers 1 and 3... thoughts?

If you could get a better WR or RB for offer number one I would do it or a better rb from offer 3. Otherwise you're not helping your team to much losing a stud. Dez would be great to replace with but you need another at least spot starter there not stewart. Ellington is a nice consolation prize as we'll but not on the same level as dez or DT. Roddy there's more to be desired for and would give you a headache with your current Wrs on who to start

I think you would be better off with offer 2 - I don't trust Williams to be anything more than a spot start anyway. and Charles is potentially the best player in the trade, yes better than DT - the reason is that KC has few weapons other than JC, while there are plenty of other players to keep stealing TD's from DT.

• Like 1

I don't like offer 3-- Dez and DT are basically a push and I like Jeremy Hill more than any of those others (and in a 2 for 3 you'd likely have to drop a third... which is totally pointless)

Offer 1 is questionable-- I really like Ellington who would step in as your mid-level RB1. Not sure how much Roddy adds... he's better than your starts but not a great improvement.

Offer 2- I don't like Andre Williams, so I'm fine with you losing him. But you're taking a big hit in WR to upgrade your RB... and your WR are already pretty weak besides DT.

Anybody available on Waivers? I have no problem with you droping CJ2K, Jarvis or Jarius for a James Jones, Beckham...

• Like 1

I think you would be better off with offer 2 - I don't trust Williams to be anything more than a spot start anyway. and Charles is potentially the best player in the trade, yes better than DT - the reason is that KC has few weapons other than JC, while there are plenty of other players to keep stealing TD's from DT.

I agree ... I would lean towards offer #2

yeah my ww's are picked pretty clean...12 teams and the owners in the league are pretty serious... owner offering dez really wants DT.

His roster:

Romo

Julio, Dez, Colston

Fred Jackson, Joique Bell,

Gronkowski

Justin Hunter

Bench: Gore, Garcon, Mike Evans, Jon Stewart, Kaep

I offered DT and Hill for Dez and Joique, but he doesn't like it....

He countered with Bell, Hunter, Mike Evans, and J Stew for DT and Hill... dont love the 4 for 2.

can anyone come up with a strong offer?

I understand that you feel like you need to trade to improve your roster, which is true, its a little weak, but I don't understand trading Thomas. Its NOT like he is a player with limited upside, that is really safe, and you need a boom or bust kind of player. When Thomas is at his best he is one of the best in the league, you need to improve, but trading your best player away for lesser players doesn't seem like much of a start to me. Also, with the owner that wants DT, whatever trade you do replace Dez with Julio. Upgrade in my opinion and he probably won't think much of it.

Edited by willswear3

Take offer one!

Ellington will be much better with Palmer back. Entire offense gets a boost

White isnt what he once was but he still has game

Please respond to forum post Dez or Julio for Ell/Fitz?

Edited by foste127