[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

My Roster Needs You

Maximus66

Currently 3-3 so need to pull out some wins.

10-Team Standard League (Week 7 Starters in Bold)

QB: Matt Ryan | Jay Cutler

RB: Marshawn Lynch | Montee Ball | Justin Forsett | Andre Williams | Matt Asiata | Mark Ingram

WR: Vincent Jackson | Keenan Allen | DeSean Jackson | Golden Tate | Bryan Quick

TE: Jordan Reed

D/ST: Chargers

K: Chandler Catanzaro

Options I'm considering:

1. Rueben Randle is available on the wire, should I grab him? Matt Asiata would be my #1 drop candidate at this point I think.

2. Both of my QBs are on BYE Week 9. Based on team and ROS which would should perform better the remainder of the year? Should I trade one for a lesser QB and an improvement at another position? Or straight up to someone with a weak QB1 and strength at RB/WR and then I can pick from wire.

3. Someone dropped Bengals. Obviously they've been performing poorly and Charges will be better this week, but is it worth dropping Chargers to pick up Bengals for the remainder of the season? Until this point I was streaming defenses. Or should I stick with streaming? There are about 3 people in the league also streaming.

Thanks in advance for any help!

1. You're pretty stacked at receiver, but Asiata is worth dropping either way. Unless a bad injury happens to McKinnon, he's going to get 90% of their backfield touches for the rest of the season. I'm not too high on Randle, but things change with Cruz going down

2. Cutler is the better fantasy option in a pass-happy offense with a questionable defense

3. The Bengals are gonna figure things out on D. I'd grab them if they are available. That being said, the Chargers will also be startable for the remainder of the season.

Cutler will be better for the rest of the year, Ryan has been alarmingly average for a while and doesn't show any signs of turning things around while Cutler has been super consistent. I would absolutely drop Asiata for Randle, he has very little value to you considering your other RBs. I think you are solid with the Chargers and although Cincinnati has some decent matchups coming up, I don't think they are worth dropping SD

Thanks guys! Okay, so I dropped Asiata for Randle. He's been getting a ton of targets and interested in seeing what happens to him with Cruz out. I'll stick with SD for now and if i need to I can stream later on.

Regarding Matt Ryan, I am scoping out people with weak QBs. My issue is, I often have difficulty valuing QB vs other positions. Lots of Flex lists out there that give an idea between WR/RB/TE value, but RB vs. QB I have difficulty with.

Team 1:

QB: Wilson + Kaepernick

RBs: LeSean McCoy + Branden Oliver + Gio Bernard + Fred Jackson + Joique Bell

WRs: Julio Jones + Emmanuel Sanders + Garcon + Steve Smith

Notes: He's very deep at WR. McCoy was on his bench this last week. Makes sense based on his season stats so far, but he had a solid week, so he'll probably return him to play. Bell was also benched and had a good game. But Oliver and Bernard had great games so he's probably feeling good about them. Fred Jackson has been all about consistency this year, thinking he might make a good pick-up here. Opinions? Unless he's down on McCoy still and willing to part with him, but doubt he gives up a 1st round for Ryan. Who wins Matt Ryan for Fred Jackson trade?

Team 2:

QB: Ben Roethlisberger

RB: Eddie Lacy + Alfred Morris + Jerick McKinnon + Bishop Sankey + Brandon Bolden

WR: Mohamed Sanu + Odell Beckham + James Jones + Cordarrelle Patterson + A.J. Green

TE: Gronk

Note: This team is a bit shallow in general (except TE), so not sure a trade could work out. Anything worth trying for? Maybe Matt Ryan + Jordan Reed for Ben Roeth and Gronk?

Team 3:

QB: Tony Romo + Nick Foles

RB: nothing worth going for that he'd trade

WR: Antonio Brown, Kelvin Benjamin, Mike Wallace, Michael Floyd, Brandin Cooks, Calvin Johnson

Note: Obviously deep at at WR. Worth pursuing Mike Wallace?

Like I said, my notion of value between QB and other positions is horrible, and maybe none of these people need QB enough to make a trade. Would love any opinions though, thanks!

Would I be better off dropping Montee Ball and getting back Asiata? When Ball is back is he going to perform? I gotta think with his injury he isn't gonna be doing better than earlier this season, which was a complete disappointment. He wasn't starting for me before injury, so would I ever be starting him afterwards? Asiata was starting for me before this past game when Jerick got a lot of carries but might be worth seeing how things shake out this next week.