[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Pick 1 for the FLEX.......PPR

derekm803

That's tough, but I'm thinking by process of elimination I'd go Joique...

Ridley is out which boosts Vereen... but who knows if Bolden will be the primary and how involved Ridley will be in the passing game.

Torrey Smith is going up against ATL, which is tempting... but Flacco is so hot or cold, you never know what you're getting.

Crabtree is hit or miss, SF shares the ball so much and Denver's D is pretty solid.

In a PPR league Bell runs and catches. Bush likely still isn't 100% so you'll get a bit of extra PT..

thoughts for me-- http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?/topic/428470-reedandre-johnson-for-bennettsanu/

the matchup against the saints looks juicy for joique. the problem with vereen is that the patriots backfield is unpredictable. I'm actually starting vereen in one of my leagues, but think id go with joique if i had the choice.

Riddick took FP from Bell last week and Bush is back in the lineup. That's what makes me nervous. If NE goes up big quick on my Jets( which is a high possibility) it might be the Bolden show. After last week Flaccos gonna try to hit Smith again but that's his first good game all year. Davis is getting back to speed and Lloyd is stealing catches from Crab tree. Its tough.

Ive just got a feeling about Vereen this week. Played a hunch last week and stuck in Flacco off the wire instead of Foles and that worked our real good. Most of my "feelings" usually stink up the place, though!. Been sittin on him all season waiting on Ridley to fumble.