[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Should i make this trade for Andrew Luck?

tyhayward91

Okay so a guy in my league is offering me Andrew Luck and Michael Crabtree for Andre Johnson.. Heres my team now:

QB-Kaepernick

WR-Andre Johnson

WR-Julian Edelman

WR-Brandon Marshall

RB-Demarco Murray

RB-Andre Ellington

RB-Julius Thomas

RB-Dan Bailey

Rb-Lions D

BENCH:

Nick Foles

Brandin Cooks

Wes Welker

Reggie Bush

Branden Oliver

Josh Gordon

Its a PPR league so im leaning towards doing the trade to get maybe the MVP in Luck dropping Foles and starting Cooks as my 3rd WR since hes a good PPR play.

What are your thoughts? Thanks for the input!!

Yes, I would take that deal for sure. Andre Johnson has been okay but not amazing this year while Luck has been the best QB thus far and Crabtree has been inconsistent but still a decent threat. Which ever one you decide to start at WR3 (Crabtree, Cooks, and Welker), I think you'll be just fine.

You could also then try trading (to another team) Foles or Kaep packaged together with one of those WRs (Crabtree, Cooks, or Welker), and end up with an even better WR than Andre Johnson.

yeah i definetly am going to take the trade but if i was to package one of the 2 QBS preferably Foles with a WR who would you drop in the meantime so that i am able to make the trade Oliver?