[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Maybe a silly question, but Tim Wright or Wes Welker?

nextmanup

Who to start this week? I feel like Tim Wright is going to start to get used more by Tom Brady (ala Aaron Hernandez), and Welker is starting to show is age and is a non-factor with Thomas, Thomas, and Sanders all getting targets before he does.

Any basis for this, or should I just start Welker and expect that Peyton is going to start looking his way?

Edited by nextmanup

These are your only options? Neither is a given to even catch a pass. I'd be leery to start Wright on a short week since the Pats play tonight. I think you have to roll with Welker and hope for the best since SF is a decent defensive team, they might force Peyton to "check down" to Welker more than other teams have. Wright just hasn't gotten integrated enough into the offense (1 catch last week).

Please help with mine: http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?/topic/428555-wr-and-flex-help-whir/