[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

WDIS 2nd rb: Crowell or sankey

simgw

McCoy is on bye and I'm starting miller now am in a fix deciding between Crowell vs JAX and sankey vs. WAS. Skins are my home team and have played great rush defense but mentally I am having trouble not starting sankey simply because he is going to get the carries on Sunday. Crowell, despite the numbers, is still a backup. Lol either way it's going to be boom or bust I feel. Any advice? Thanks guys.

If Sankey starts I would go with him. Locker being in the offense is going to help the running game quite a bit IMO. I don't know though, I could see Crowell getting about 50 yards and a touchdown this week

I would go Sankey. They have to give him a close range TD at some point, if anything, just to keep him motivated. He has gotten very few carries within the ten this season. I forget the # but it is very low.

Clev. seems to be comfortable giving it to Tate anywhere regardless of Crowell being a bruiser.

Please respond to recent forum post Dez or Julio for Ell/Fitz

If Sankey starts I would go with him. Locker being in the offense is going to help the running game quite a bit IMO. I don't know though, I could see Crowell getting about 50 yards and a touchdown this week

Good point. Thanks