[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

C Palmer or N Foles bye week help

Ver monster

I recently picked up Palmer as Foles is on bye. My team is loaded with week 9 and 10 byes which might have been a rookie mistake on my part. I'm thinking of trying to make a trade to get a decent rb or WR without a week 9 or 10 bye. Should I try and trade Foles or Palmer? I would package them with one of my week 9 or 10 guys in a trade. We start 2 rb and 3 WR. Here is my team (record 4-2) with bye week in parenthesis

QB: N Foles C Palmer

RB: A Ellington, B Oliver (10), A Bradshaw(10), J McKinnon (10)

WR: B Marshall (9), B Quick, G Tate (9), C Patterson (10), J Gordon (sus till 12)

TE: D Allen (10)

K: C Cantanzaro

DST: browns

I am fine dropping Patterson at this point to pick up best available bye week waiver wire fill in at some point.

Not sure whether to ship Foles or Palmer though leaning towards Foles? What kind of value should I look for if I shopped Foles and McKinnon? Would that get Crabtree, or Foles and Bradshaw for Crabtree? Or Foles and Gordon giving me more roster flexibility?

Other ideas for targets, I'm stumped. Thanks for any help.