[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Demarco Murray Trade Advice

jmck24

Just looking for some possible feedback or advice. I'm really thin at RB and Murray is my biggest trade chip. I guess to start I'll list my team and then I will list some potential trades I have offered and some that have been offered to me. We start QB, WR, WR, RB, RB, TE, FLEX (RB/WR/TE), K, DEF.

My Team:

Jay Cutler

Andre Johnson

Golden Tate

Demarco Murray

CJ Spiller

Dwayne Allen

Michael Floyd

Blair Walsh

San Diego

Bench:

Montee Ball (OUT)

Steven Jackson

Isaiah Crowell (I'm going to start him this week over Spiller)

Terrance Williams

Jordan Matthews

Austin Seferian-Jenkins

Andy Dalton

Potential trades -

Demarco Murray/Steven Jackson for Lesean McCoy/Lamar Miller (I offered this one. Have not received a response but I think it's unlikely to be accepted).

Demaro Murray/Steven Jackson/Jordan Matthews for a combination of 3 of these players (2 RBs & 1 WR) from this list (Shane Vereen/Ahmad Bradshaw/Reggie Bush/Ryan Matthews) (Pierre Garcon/Keenan Allen). This was offered to me.

Demarco Murray for Fred Jackson/Cecil Shorts III/Odell Beckham Jr. This was offered to me.

Demarco Murray/Andre Johnson/Steven Jackson for Fed Jackson/Chris Ivory/Randall Cobb. Not on the table but something I was considering offering.

Thanks for reading and I look forward to hearing responses. Any help, insights, or opinions are welcome.

The final option listed would be my vote if you switch out Johnson for either Williams, Floyd, or Matthews...FJax is just getting better w/ Spiller going down the drain. C Ivory, he did this last year, too; just got better and better as year progressed. And now with Harvin on board, defenses will at least have to pull some attention away from the line to watch him

@sksmith - Thanks for the feedback. Yes, I agree with the last option too making the most sense. Maybe I'll throw Floyd in for Johnson and see what happens. I agree on FJax and Ivory is clearly the better back for the Jets and needs to keep out touching Chris Johnson. As much as I would like to keep Murray I really think I need to move him just based off of need. Even when Ball comes back who knows what his role is going to be and Spiller just can't be trusted anymore even though I think it's more bad coaching and usage then his ability.

The first option I actually offered before Moreno was lost for the season and never received a response. But now that Miller is the primary back I can't see the guy going for it.

Also, I just don't see you ever starting SJax...if Randle (Murray's backup), I'd drop and pick him up...kind of hedge your trade bet of Murray with the historical likelihood of him missing time