[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Planning the playoff run...

mcmill3

I just lost Victor Cruz for the year, so I'm looking to acquire a solid WR. I was recently offered Lamar Miller, Jeremy Maclin and Carlos Hyde for my Gio Bernard, Brandon Cooks and Jeremy Hill.

With Moreno now out of the picture, this increases Miller's value but...is Gio, Hill and Cooks too much to improve my WR corp?

Should I pull the trigger or stay put?

QB: Kaepernick

RB: Gio, Gore, Pierre Thomas, Jeremy Hill, Antone Smith, Ryan Matthews

WR: Demaryius Thomas, Brandon Cooks, DeAndre Hopkins, Jarius Wright, Cecil Shorts, Wheaton

TE: Gronk

Yeah, that's pretty tempting...Gio is good, real good; but Miller has played darn well as lead back for Fins. Maclin is a bit of an upgrade over Cooks, maybe even large upgrade considering he is Eagles WR1. I personally have an aversion to all Saints receiving options not named Graham; which would probably push me toward a 'yes'