[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Mike Wallace for Calvin Johnson

Snootch

So a person in my league just proposed an interesting trade to me. He's offering up Calvin Johnson in return for Mike Wallace. He only has 1 win and is in an absolute must win now situation. I'm 3-4 after this week, and a game back from the playoff pack, so I'm almost in a have to win now situation and Megatron's injury scares me. I've also seen several of the sites rest of the year rankings placing Wallace higher than Megatron, but you just have to think that Megatron's ceiling is much higher if he can come back healthy.

I'm also debating on countering and trying to improve at QB since Matt Ryan has been struggling. I also have extra RB's, and he is in need of RB's so I could use that to sweeten the pot if I wanted (if I could convince him to give me Dez that would be the best, but I doubt he'd do that). He's also expressed interest in Gates and Gronk.

So should I do Megatron for Wallace, or should I counter and try to also improve at QB or get a better WR from him? Help me work out a great trade that can get my 3-4 team over the hump. Oh yah, 10 team league, low performance, non-ppr scoring, QB RBx2 WRx2 TE FLEX.

My team:

QB- Matt Ryan

RB - M. Lynch, A.Bradshaw, J.Bell, M.Ingram, A.Smith, S.Johnson

WR - R.Cobb, M.Wallace, Michael Floyd, E.Decker

TE - R.Gronkowski, A.Gates

His team:

QB-J.Cutler, R.Wilson

RB-L.Bell, A.Ellington, R.Kennings

WR-D.Bryant, D.Jackson, R.Randle, C.Johnson

TE-J.Cook, J.Witten

Thanks!

Edited by Snootch

Hrmmm so now the team that originally proposed the trade (in person, not officially online) is going back on the trade, probably because of the news that Megatron traveled with the team and is running in practice. Should I sweeten the pot by adding Gates to the mix or Ingram since he needs a TE and RB as well? He countered with Ingram for Desean Jackson, but Desean isn't a big enough upgrade IMO.