[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guy wants Megatron from me. Hes open to trade ideas. Help me out.

CML207

I told my cousin that I wanted either Chris Ivory of Joquie Bell from him, and asked what he wanted in return. His response "I want Megatron, find something that works for both of us."

Im plagued with injury, so I do need some help.

The kicker is that I am 5-2 and can afford a loss or 2, but it may cost me the 1st round bye. Playoffs should be within reach no matter what.

His initial proposal was Jeffrey and Ivory for Megatron. Is that fair? Do you see any 2 for 1 deal I could offer him for Charles or somehow get Jones out of this? Should I just stand PAT and wait for all my injured players to recover?

10 man PPR league

My Team:

QB: Wilson

RB: Murray, Ronnie Hillman, Montee Ball(Out), Andre Williams(Bye), Rashad Jennings(Out/Bye), Storm Johnson(Dropping him)

WR: Calvin Johnson(Out), Keenan Allen, Roddy White, M. Sanu, Deandre Hopkins, Malcolm Floyd

TE: Travis Kelce, Dwayne Allen

His Team:

QB: Rivers, Cutler

RB: Jamaal Charles, Chris Ivory, J Bell, Sankey, Helu

WR: Alshon Jeffery, Julio Jones, Brandin Cooks, Kendall Wright

TE: M. Bennet, Kyle Rudolph