[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Streaming defenses this week....

kikkkomann

I have had average success the last two weeks using the Titans defense given they have played Washington and Jacksonville. Its time for me to hit the waiver wire and pick up a new D/ST for this weekend. Here are my choices:

Vikings @ Buccaneers

Cowboys VS. Redskins

Chiefs VS. Rams (I was thinking this one)

Jaguars VS. Miami

Let me know what you guys think! Thanks

Edited by kikkkomann

If u can get Miami id go with them. The Rams just beat Sea and i think theyll put up a good fight against KC with a slight chance of beating them..i dont think thats a good Def to stream this week. Gotta find match ups with Def that are going against poor Qbs and not good O lines... int + sacks = points. I think Miami is your best bet.

I can't get Miami. I could get the Jags who haven't been bad their last three games getting 7 points against the Steelers, 7 points against the titans, and 16 points against the Browns last week. I think I am going to go with the Chiefs, Sound like my best bet.