[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Waiver Decisions

In a 8 team ppr league. Start 3 WRS, 2 RBs, 1 TE, 1 Flex.. So I have high waiver priority and was thinking of using it this week. Gonna drop a Def I picked up to cover a bye. Debating between guys like Roddy White, Chris Ivory, Dwayne Allen, and Allen Robinson mainly.

Rosters looking like this:

WR: Hilton, Sanders, Green, Wallace, Beckham

RB: Murray, Forsett, Morris, Bradshaw, Sproles

TE: Bennett

Leaning towards D.Allen to have some depth at TE as I feel I should be alright at WR for the most part and I don't know that I would ever end up playing Ivory. Also if you feel like any of those waiver WRs are better then someone I'm carrying lemme know. Idk, any advice would be appreciated...

Picking allen is just gonna make you torn every week between him and bennet.

hard to tell you where to go without seeing who is available. If toddy white has been on the waivers this entire time hard to see him go now. Don't waste a waiver on him. Prolly be there after the waiver anyway.

I prefer Roddy to ODB but whatever you already have three starting receivers past their bye weeks. Bennett is on bye next week but I wouldn't burn a high priority picking up Allen in an 8 team league. There has to be someone else that's serviceable for one week, and that's if Allen doesn't get picked up.

Yeah White had been dropped this past week for someone to pick up a Def and I am almost 100% sure my buddy is gonna scoop him up.

Good point about the stress of deciding between Allen and Bennett every week. Also if I picked up Allen I would be a little concerned about potentially starting 3 Colts every week, even though they have been playing well, with him Bradshaw and hilton.

I'm sitting in first at 6-1 so I guess I shouldn't start over thinking things, its just that I'm playing the highest scoring guy in our league this week who I only beat by 1.something points a few weeks back.