[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Trade offer.. Lynch/Johnson for Bradshaw/LaFell

SxJx9

I was offered this trade. I was trying to get Hillman, but this is his counter offer. Any good?

Give Ahmad Bradshaw

Give Brandon LaFell

Receive Marshawn Lynch

Receive Andre Johnson

--------------------------------------------------

Give Brandon LaFell

Receive Darren McFadden

Edited by SxJx9

I wouldn't cut LaFell right now. Brady's on a roll right now and he's gonna pepper whoever he trusts with looks, and at the moment that includes LaFell. Bradshaw is a threat to score week-in, week-out and Trent's injury only boosts his production.

Lynch, on the other hand, is dealing with locker room drama and hasn't had a respectable week since October 6. Andre Johnson doesn't cover that discrepancy either.

I would keep what you have.

Straight up did not even see your full team listed below your post, I'm clearly new to the forum hahahhaa I thought the guys you listed were all current starters.

That being said, the trade looks far more enticing now. Lynch still doesn't have me overly jazzed, but probably a step-up from Bradshaw ESPECIALLY when Trent's 100% again.

Think you could give my recent post a look?

http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?/topic/429953-trade-advice-chris-ivory-for-sammy-watkins-for-non-ppr-10-man-league/

I'd do it so fast. I could be wrong but I really don't think Lafell and Bradshaw keep producing at this level. Edelman had a bad game but he's still gonna get his targets in NE. Also Colts just still like Trent for some reason, he'll get his touches.

the past few weeks no doubt are the worst it can be for Lynch. His production can only go up, with pretty good potential of him being a top 5 back for the rest of the season.

Andre Johnson is gonna have his targets. LaFell might have a few more weeks where he puts up more points than Andre, but at the same time Lafell could give you 3 points or less at any given week.