[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

RB help please

crazyascarl

I'm in a bad bad place with RB's... I've tried to make some trades to upgrade but there has been 1 trade in my league all season, so I'm basically stuck with the waiver wire/free agency.

I was one of the dumb ones to draft Monte Ball, then Ryan Mathews... for the last 5+ weeks its been a rotating door of crap. Right now the only backs I have who actually (sort of) play are Brenden Oliver and Tre Mason.

There isn't much out there but do I drop either/both of those to get

Jeremy Hill (I had him but had to drop him to land a QB for my bye week...)

Sankey

Jonathan Stewart/Deangelo Wiliiams

Crowell

Cadet (non-PPR league)

Bryce Brown/Dixon (I had Brown for a hot second...)

Jonas Gray (NE backfield is so unpredictable it scares me...)

Knile Davis

Taliaferro

I know i'm in a bad place but any insight would be much appreciated. I'll help you out.

Thanks.

Thanks, much appreciated. It's a miracle that I'm 5-3 (which is actually in a 5-way tie for first...) all due to the fact it's a 2QB league and my QB's have been solid... until this week when I have to start Hoyer as my backup. (10 person 2 QB league doesn't leave much for bye weeks....)

I've tried to trade both Graham and Reed around, tried package deals with Andre Johnson, Edelman and/or Floyd and literally nobody even responds to trade offers.... i have three "you have proposed a trade" notices at the top of my page for the last 3 days...

Is it crazy that I feel that I have to start Oliver this week? As he's the only actual starter that we're talking about? I also feel he's a decent safety net for Mathews...

Interesting take about Knile, I picked him up when Charles went down but that was short lived. I was hoping to re-pick-up Jeremy Hill for Tre... was still dragging my feet about Monte.

I actually went to drop Edelman for LaFell this morning but somebody beat me to the punch. I was eyeing Martavis Bryant... Beckham is also available but the Indy, SF, Seattle line (and Eli) scare me.