[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Who should I target on the ww

I'm dropping Cecil Shorts and my current lineup is in my signature..

On the ww is Taliaferro and Charles Sims at RB

WR's on the wire are: Andrew Hawkins, Allen Robinson, martavis Bryant, and Donte Moncrief

I'm leaning toward snagging a RB since they are more of a rarity than pluggable receivers...I'm leaning toward Sims thinking he is going to replace Martin in Tampa Bay....but Hawkins sounds nice since he's likely going to be the man in Cleveland with Cameron out and Gordon still weeks away....who should be my #1 target given my roster...

Tali will play along with forsett who is the RB1.. I like Tali a lot but I think Sims is the guy, we know Martin and Rainey really are not and they are shopping Martin as we speak. In PPR Sims will be the better of the two, the guy caught a lot of passes in college has some injury history obviously but is dynamic and was the 4th RB drafted this year before Tali, McKinnon, West, Mason not that means anything but... just sayin.

Ww format is just on claims, no bids, resets weekly based on standings...currently sitting #3 on the wire...I'm currently in 7th in a ten man league but only a game out of a playoff spot...not in a must win but a need to win game....my rb's now are Hillman, Lynch, Gio, Oliver and Ball (which I will probably drop, just waiting to see after his return)..So my rb's are ok just looking for a flex play, injury plug-in, or young keeper if the league shifts to a dynasty format which has been discussed..

I think your RB's are pretty solid obviously Lynch has taken some heat because Wilson and Seattle still think they can throw the ball like Manning, but I think they recharge beastmode and get going again, Tali is a great player if it were a keeper league I may pick Tali moving forward but Forsett isn't going anywhere he's going to continue to see a lot of carries and catches out of the backfield he does get endzone carries probably not the amount Tali will get. The safe play is Tali but it could be inconsistent on his touches per game, Sims may be a 'wait and see' or he's the guy they went and drafted. I like a guy that has a chance to have all the carries we know Forsett plays into Tali not doing that.. Martin and Rainey are not the answer that team is circling the drain. I could be way off.

I think your RB's are pretty solid obviously Lynch has taken some heat because Wilson and Seattle still think they can throw the ball like Manning, but I think they recharge beastmode and get going again, Tali is a great player if it were a keeper league I may pick Tali moving forward but Forsett isn't going anywhere he's going to continue to see a lot of carries and catches out of the backfield he does get endzone carries probably not the amount Tali will get. The safe play is Tali but it could be inconsistent on his touches per game, Sims may be a 'wait and see' or he's the guy they went and drafted. I like a guy that has a chance to have all the carries we know Forsett plays into Tali not doing that.. Martin and Rainey are not the answer that team is circling the drain. I could be way off.

That's what I was thinking....third round pick and been inactive all year with Martin and Rainey squandering away their opportunities...only thing is the two guys ahead of me need immediate rb so I'd say Tali is plucked...I have tried trading lynch with no luck I'm just hoping he gets back on track against Oakland I need beast mode back..lol and it is a keeper league (3 last year with talks of 5, or a dynasty shift)

• Like 1

That's what I was thinking....third round pick and been inactive all year with Martin and Rainey squandering away their opportunities...only thing is the two guys ahead of me need immediate rb so I'd say Tali is plucked...I have tried trading lynch with no luck I'm just hoping he gets back on track against Oakland I need beast mode back..lol and it is a keeper league (3 last year with talks of 5, or a dynasty shift)

Lynch hopefully gets back this week and then you can trade when his value is higher, the R.Wilson rushing TDs and flat out rushing is ridiculous also a reason why Seattle isn't winning because that guy is doing a little too much, they will put the ball back in Lynch's hands and win beast mode style, at least thats what they should do.

I think Seattle needs him moving forward they need to win and I'm sure they want homefield advantage because without they will get beat.. thus far the backups in Seattle Turbin and Michael have not seen enough action to even prove they can make it without Lynch they just need to get back to running the ball. Same with SFO they've done exactly the same thing with putting the ball in Kaep's hands for throwing down the field which again doesn't control the clock and they have to score more points.. We'll see, good luck this week!