[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Trade Advice E.Sanders/A.Johnson&J.Forsett

Hi,

Need some advice on a trade offer.

Here is my team

QB B.Roethlisberger

RB G. Bernard

RB/WR S. Watkins

WR E. Sanders

WR. M. Floyd (SD)

TE J. Graham

K Catanzaro

Def Vikings

Bench

R. Wayne

T. Mason

K. Robinson

S. Jackson

J. Witten

R. Randle

C. Kaepernick

The offer I received is:

I get: A. Johnson and J. Forsett

I give: E. Sanders

The thing that steers me away from this trade is his lineup would get really strong. He is 5-3 in the league and is one of the top performers. Does giving up E. Sanders to him make him too strong? The trade does help my RB situation.

Here is my trade partners line up

QB A. Rodgers/ C. Palmer

RB M. Lynch/ D. McFadden/S. Vereen/J. Forset/A. Morris

WR J. Nelson/A. Johnson/M. Floyd (AZ)/C. Shorts

TE J.Reed/N. Paul

Def Patriots Def

K A. Vinatieri

Idk if I would take it just because you're already thin at WR. Sanders is one of your best guys. I guess with Gio out if he his for a while you need a rb but I think you can do better for sanders. And I don't like Andre to much he's been consistent but that's it

Edited by Blasto95
  • Like 1

Well you don't have a true WR1 coming back E.Sanders is that guy and the other guy covering up for Floyd's poor showing is the hopes that Graham continues to play and get going. I like your team the way it is and I don't see him giving you enough because it will put you in a hole at WR although you spread the point potential over a couple of players like AJ and Forsett maybe it would be ok. Just remember on Sunday when Houston is playing you won't see AJ TD highlights which that lower ceiling may be hard to swallow. I think he's buying in on Sander's being able to get a good amount of yards with uptick of scoring a few TD's. I think you could get Lynch for Sanders and look on waivers for another WR, you have Watkins and a couple other bench guys. Lynch for Sanders makes more sense.. and if it's ppr Sanders is right there.

Edited by robotpimp