[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

need URGENT trade advice! (week 9)

wrex101

So im now 3-5, 10th place in my 12 man standard league. I haven't made a trade thus far, so it is now time to. I need help on making an offer with this guy. Here are our teams:

Stafford BYE

L Mccoy

A Dixon BYE

E Sanders

T Williams

J Thomas

Z Ertz

Eagles

J Tucker

R Mathews

D Jackson

P Thomas

N Foles

F Jackson

Cardinals

J Kearse

His team:

Newton

M Lynch

A Morris

A Jeffery BYE

S Watkins BYE

S Chandler BYE

M Ingram

Seahawks

G Gano

P Harvin

D Sproles

M Evans

J Flacco

D Hopkins

A Quarless BYE

D Robinson

It looks like for BYE for week 9, I need one running back and he needs WR's/TE.

I was thinking of offering Zach Ertz for one of this running backs, but I also do not want to give up too much. So i need some advice.

Is Ertz straight trade for one of his starting RB's reasonable? or would i have to tack on hopefully one of my injured RB's or WR's to make it fair?

If he doesn't wanna let go of any of his starting RB's, is Ertz for D Robinson a fair trade?

Please let me know!!!

This is why trades get rejected so much. Ertz for Lynch or Morris is insulting. Ertz + injured guy for either is only just less insulting. The key to a trade is to put yourself in the others guys shoes. If you wouldn't accept or couldn't sell a trade to yourself why would you expect someone else to? Even Ertz for Robinson is not fair. He could get a better deal dropping half his bench for a bye week TE replacement.

I don't know if Ertz will command a worthwhile RB. Gates, Olson, Bennett are the norm for trading for RB's Ertz is next to Jace Amero who is readily available in majority of leagues. If you can grab Taliaferro, McKinnon, Rainey, Sims, Tre Mason, Cunningham, Jeremy Hill, Jonas Gray.. all guys that may be looking to get going this week and possibly available..

Maybe grab one of these guys then start working a trade for some other options. Ertz is worth something I don't know if he will command enough alone maybe you'd package him and another player to get a RB. The guy your trading doesn't have a ton of RB depth to work with either.

This is why trades get rejected so much. Ertz for Lynch or Morris is insulting. Ertz + injured guy for either is only just less insulting. The key to a trade is to put yourself in the others guys shoes. If you wouldn't accept or couldn't sell a trade to yourself why would you expect someone else to? Even Ertz for Robinson is not fair. He could get a better deal dropping half his bench for a bye week TE replacement.

lol thanks for the reply.

thats why i posted up. never done trades before, and i'm trying to make the right approach.

yeah, he's kinda lacking on RB's to begin with, but also the byes are hurting him, so maybe we can work something out to help each other out that benefits both of us.

i wish i didn't get dixon, but my waiver number gave me no choice.

looks like i'll look into packaging ertz with guys he would want and start from there.

thanks

You should be looking at either Morris or Robinson. Forget lynch he's to expensive. Morris is still a buy low guy. His game against the cowboys wasn't that great except for his TD. I think ertz and Matthews who is returning this week or next could possibly get you Robinson. Depends how desperate he is. Thrown in Twill for a WR he needs and I think you could get Morris or Robinson easy

• Like 1

so i messaged him to just get the ball running and his first offer is:

morris for ertz

the fact that he put out morris first shows he probably won't let his other RB's go.

morris looks to be a low end RB2, and i would rather have a starting running back over a dry waiver wire pick up. (all the suggested waiver picks up are already gone)

what you guys think?

maybe or maybe not.. he could be pissed at Lynch that Seattle's screw around with throwing instead of passing the ball... same with Frank Gore owners. I think that's a great trade, keep us posted Ertz is good and TE's are thin, he still holds a lot of upside and is talented in a powerful offense although its in the eyes of the beholder if they are looking for that upside.

What if you got funky and did Foles, Ertz and DJax for Cam and Lynch.. now we're cooking with gas..