[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

TRADE: Lynch for Tate straight up

hayduke2005

Tate is on bye...need a RB to slot in...thinking of buying low on Lynch and selling high on Tate...I have been high on Tate all year and am trying to convince myself that with Megatron coming back after this week tate's production will diminish a little but am not certain it will.

What do you all think?

yes I'm game for that.. I'll take Lynch for a WR2 every day without a care in the world and I'll sleep like a baby.

Make it happen and please let us know if you do it, it helps gauge the values out there on Tate and Lynch. Good luck!

Edited by robotpimp

Lynch for Tate is a steal..

Tate's volume doubled when Megatron went down and he scored his first TD in week 5 so you have to temper the expectations when Megatron comes back, he's playing out of his mind which means his ceiling is high but the floor is still that of a guy that gets second hand looks with 50-70 yards with Megatron in.. Tate's awesome no doubt but he can't sustain his numbers.

If I was DET I'd shop Megatron, the injuries and abuse continues to pile up on that guy, Tate is fresh and can handle the workload but that team is a 1 trick pony (WR) the rest is scraps for Bush, Tate, Ebron/Fauria, Bell.