[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Trade Opinion Needed

ZackMary

You're giving up a lot with little return this year and it could be a big risk if AP doesn't come back or is suspended even next year.

I think getting Hilton and a first rounder is pretty solid but maybe give your 4th or 5th is sufficient.

Lynch only of late has been not beast mode that isn't to say he's beast mode again vs Oakland. He's still an immediate RB2 starter its not like Michael Floyd, Keenan or Patterson he's playable and top 6ish still in FF points for RBs (depending your scoring), Dez is about the same but his ceiling is very high for being able to turn it on as well. keep the 1st rounder coming to you but give a later pick and I'd consider it just my opinion.

Why? Do you really think that after being convicted of assault against a child, AP will ever take another snap in the NFL again? His career is over. Even if...IF...the NFL re-instates him (which would be ridiculous for them to do so) no NFL team with any decency would ever touch him.

I am 2-6 this year. Looks like no playoffs. That's why the trade was brought into picture. Lynch has trouble in Seattle. How much longer will be in the league even?

AP is a risk. Keepers don't have to be until the summer. Gives me time to think. Matthews to fall back on if a fourth is needed. And I'll have two 1st round picks.