[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Dynasty League Targets

disaman

All,

I'm looking for advice on who I should trade for, pick, or steal in a 12 team 2QB dynasty league. We start 2QBs, 2RBs, 3WRs, TE, DEF, K. I'm 3-5 and while I have a decent team I'm looking to improve for next year. I've made a few trades recently to acquire Shady McCoy, Michael Floyd, and Jordan Matthews. I've also made a few pickup off the wire so my team currently looks like:

QBs: Kapernick, Carr (Traded Brady to get McCoy)

RBs: McCoy, Bernard, R.Jennings(IR), Vereen, K.Davis

WRs: Nelson, Mi.Floyd, S.Smith, Fitz, J.Matthews, J.Brown, Moncrief, Lee, Cruz(IR)

TEs: Bennett, Davis

DEF: Det

I'm trying to move Smith, Fitz, Davis, and Bennett. I have an offer on the table of VJax for Smith. I'm trying to get Hopkins instead of VJax in a Smith and Fitz for Hopkins and D.Adams. Doubt he'll accept though.

But, who are the under rated RBs, WRs, TEs, and even QBs that you'd look to acquire in a dynasty league that is building for next year? Also, would you drop any of my young guys for players on waivers like: C.Michael, Blue, Randle, L.Murray, M.Jones, Blackmon, Cousins, or Eifert?

Edited by disaman

Most are peoples radar.. although from your short list I like Blue and C.Michael, but pretty much a shot in the dark who will make it through and be a future starter.. If you're on Moncrief then probably there isn't many you don't know about you want to watch Sims, Landry, Gray, Juwan Thompson. If you're trading for guys I'd be trading for Hyde, Freeman, Mckinnon or Jordan Matthews and maybe Odell Jr. Bridgewater is a wait and see but definitely is getting better the O-line hasn't helped him and losing AP puts a lot pressure on the rookie.

I'd target getting Gordon because he's low value but if he plays he could be a stud for many years (of course he has to keep his nose clean too so there's some risk). Target guys that are in share situations like the Rams backfield, TB, ATL, SFO and Seattle those backfields are going to change. NO has a log jam of guys at RB Ingram is running for a contract extension has done little up until this year, I'd take a flyer on Cadet assuming someone leaves and someone steps up, that's what I've seen in my league having the backups for starters over the off season. Forsett may end up the best RB in Balt but because of Tali he leaves for another team to be a starter Tali steps up gets fulltime work Forsett goes into a better situation. There's no science behind it but you can kind of guess already what teams already have RB woes (SDC, DEN, NE, TB, ATL).. stash those Oliver, Dixon, B.Brown guys they will go somewhere or get their opportunity.

- C. Hyde owners might be getting antsy and he's the future in San Francisco.

- Everyone hates Jaguars, so the Robinsons and Bortles might be available -- if Jacksonville had stars on their helmets the Robinsons would be coveted. If they fix that O-line, Bortles has serious potential.

- M Ingram is definitely underrated, even after a monster TNF game, because no one wants Saints RBs, but he's solidly in charge of the backfield and has many years left in him.

- In a 2QB league you should prolly be focused on QBs, though. Carr doesn't seem like a good long term bet: Glennon, Bridgewater, Bortles with the most improvement to the one who's team spends the most on improving the O-Line.