[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Best lineup?

MikeFL25

Hey all, so you might have seen my topic last week. My friend is playing fantasy football for the first time and has a winless season so far. This week seems to be his best chance yet to get his first win, but we would like some advice on his ideal lineup this week. Currently his lineup is as follows:

QB: Rivers

RB: McCoy, Ellington

WR: Sanders, LaFell

Flex: Robinson

TE: Thomas

K: Bailey

D: 49ers

Bench: E. Manning, Ivory, Oliver, Hopkins, S. Smith Sr., Vjax

What is the best lineup he could start for this weekend?

It's pretty close SSS vs Robinson, I like when Sr gets loose for 70 and takes it to the house but he's come down to earth a bit. Robinson is on the up and up. I'm cool with Hopkins this week as well it seems he's catching 5-6 balls and able to get about 80 and a chance for a TD but these guys are all decent options. Hopkins vs 29th pass def, smith sr vs 14th, Robinson vs 24th rush def.. Robinson probably has a good chance for a TD as well (cincy's given up a rushing TD to everyone but ATL this year).