[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Bye-Week WR Hell: WDIS

Landry

Team 1 in my signature. I'm planning on dropping Justin Hunter to pickup a wr to start this week.

These are the "best" options available in my league:

Jordan Matthews

Hakeem Nicks

Kenny Britt

Miles Austin

Jermaine Kearse

Stevie Johnson

I would really appreciate any input into a Week 9 replacement you guys have.

I'm dying here!

Yeah I've got a similar list and right now rolling with Bowe. Out of those players I'd be choosing between Matthews and Britt. I'm half tempted to roll with Britt for this week just cuz who else are the lambs going to throw to? I feel they'll be down early and Britt could get anywhere from 8-12 targets, will be interested to see what others say

My thoughts exactly on Britt - although I've been leaning Matthews. He had solid targets last week and a potentially nice matchup against the Texans this week (if Foles has time to get the ball out).

With quick out I would take the chance on Britt. Matthews like you said is also a decent play. In a great offense but they have plenty of options and Matthews hasn't seen enough targets. I'd also rather roster Britt than any of those guys I think for ROS. He has a lot more upside now he's pretty much the number one target there except maybe cook. Granted limited offense but still a number one option is always nice to have in a pinch

Thanks, Blasto, that makes sense.

I would love to keep Hunter, my options would be to drop Detroit D and either keep Houston or stream for the rest of the year, or drop Carlos Hyde or James Starks.

What do you think?