[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Which 2 WR to start

Blasto95

Based on the fantasy tool I reference, I am going with Williams and Garcon.

Garcon is projected for double digit points today by experts with Robert Griffin III back and is accounting for a respectable 14.7% of his team's offensive yardage this season.

Williams is also projected for 10+ points and is facing a Cardinals defense that is allowing 27 PPG to WRs this season. Williams saw an increase in opportunities last week when Weeden came in the game and I like the chances of that continuing. Hope the advice helps and good luck today!

I've pretty much ruled out Reggie Wayne. I like Floyd and I don't beleive he'll put up 0 points again but he's projected the least amount of points.

Garçon I've been pretty set in starting with rg3 coming back.

I've never trusted Williams with Murray also starting and him never seeing more than 10 targets a game. Also with romo out that changes things.

I think I may roll with garçon and Floyd unless anyone else has some input