[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Foles injury....??

Expecting the worse....that said its a 2 qb league I have Stafford, Foles, and RG3....RG3 looked decent today in his first game back but I'm worried bout his health...His bye is next week should I pluck a fill in off waivers for next week (Sanchez, Mettenberger, Vick, and Bortles) and try and roll with RG3 ROS....and the other option obviously is to make a trade for a lower tier QB..I declined a trade last week of LaFell for Alex Smith....Any advice?

Maclin's value will never be higher. He has to take at least some hit from Sanchez at QB, but at least he looked good Sunday due to the first Sanchez pass being a long ball to Maclin. However, that ball was underthrown and a better throw would've been a TD. I say sell high on Maclin as there just isn't any way he keeps it up. Get another great WR and another piece for him. Maybe an RG3 and Maclin for Luck and Julio or Calvin type of deal.

You will not get luck and Julio or Calvin for rg3 and maclin...in a 2 qb league players are not going to throw out the best qb in the league and a top tier WR for a WR that just lost his starting qb and a qb that just came back from injury.

Look at that low deal for Alex smith unless one of the other teams really want to get rid of a qb1 for maclin. And don't expect a very good WR in return.

Just plunged into the playoff race jumping 3 spots this week then Foles goes down...major overhaul on my team in trades but it has worked out for me but I was gambling on no injuries and setting up keepers.....I may snag butt fumbling Sanchez for my bye week and cross my fingers that he relies heavy on Maclin, and roll the dice with RG3 as much as I hate to....

Sanchez has looked good in philly offense to. He's looked more comfortable and not his old butt fumble self. Vick also wouldn't be a terrible play just on his running ability. I think I would go with the better matchup of those two. Lean more towards Sanchez for the maclin-Sanchez combo.

I'm on mobile so can't checkout your line up. But unless you have good WR depth, it may be smart to hold on to lafell. But if you don't see yourself trusting him you might as well get something of value for him