[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Keeper League... Mike Evans or Kelvin?

dmbrun2

I have an oppurtunity to trade Dez (who goes back in the redraft this year) for either Benjamin, at a tenth round pick, or Evan at I think a 13th. I am 3-6, and pretty much out of playoff contention(despite having the fourth most points).. I am torn about who to trade for.. Which one offers more keeper value? I will also be keeping E. Sanders, Lacy, and either Martavious Bryant or McKinnon..

I think Kelvin is the better WR long-term. He was an absolute monster talent coming out of FSU, he beats coverages with his sheer size and athleticism. Plus I think Carolina's QB situation will improve and the passing game will open up, with Benjamin being the clear target moving forward into next season. Evans is good no doubt, but this Bucs offense is awful. He might have a few games a season like he did last week, but that won't be the norm for him until this Bucs offense improves or he lands on another team.