[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Bye week woes! :(

sampsonite

I've got depth at the RB position, but I'm having bye week trouble.

All of the following are on bye weeks:

Ahmad Bradshaw

Arian Foster

McKinnon

Asiata

I know it's impossible to know who are free agents in my league, but is there any low ranked RB's out there who have a a good matchup for just this weekend? :(

Play the matchups. If Hill is available (unlikely) I would grab him instantly. He is probably going to be the workhorse back tomorrow night (then droppable again when Gio is back). Antone Smith is playing the Bucs, he can always break loose for those long 45 yard runs the Bucs love to give the Falcons. If you can, try grabbing Bryce Brown, although he is a gamble and could just as easily score you only 1-2 points.

I'm in a similar situation. I have Luck, Foster, Gostkowski, Gates and Allen all out on bye this week. The week before I had Julio, Alshon and others out. Decades from now we will be telling our grandchildren of how we survived (or didn't?) Weeks 9 and 10 of the 2014 Fantasy season.

Play the matchups. If Hill is available (unlikely) I would grab him instantly. He is probably going to be the workhorse back tomorrow night (then droppable again when Gio is back). Antone Smith is playing the Bucs, he can always break loose for those long 45 yard runs the Bucs love to give the Falcons. If you can, try grabbing Bryce Brown, although he is a gamble and could just as easily score you only 1-2 points.

I'm in a similar situation. I have Luck, Foster, Gostkowski, Gates and Allen all out on bye this week. The week before I had Julio, Alshon and others out. Decades from now we will be telling our grandchildren of how we survived (or didn't?) Weeks 9 and 10 of the 2014 Fantasy season.

How about:

Gore vs NO

Blount vs NYJ

C. Johnson vs Pitt

Boobie Dixon vs KC

How about:

Gore vs NO

Blount vs NYJ

C. Johnson vs Pitt

Boobie Dixon vs KC

Hmmm, out of those choices I would lean towards Gore. Not the best matchup, but Gore is imo a better RB than the others listed, and he always has the potential for a big game.

If it's Ppr I'd take a shot with cadet again and feel pretty safe. NO backfield is still banged up and I just saw an article that the saints want to watch Ingrams heavy use the past few weeks. Could easily mean more than 1 or 2 carries from cadet( don't expect 10) but can very easily see 5+ receptions

If it's Ppr I'd take a shot with cadet again and feel pretty safe. NO backfield is still banged up and I just saw an article that the saints want to watch Ingrams heavy use the past few weeks. Could easily mean more than 1 or 2 carries from cadet( don't expect 10) but can very easily see 5+ receptions

only half point PPR....