[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Need to make a move

rc7112

12 team league, standard scoring, currently sitting in 2nd place at 7-3...

QB: Matt Ryan, Russell Wilson

RB: Eddie Lacy, LeSean McCoy, DeMarco Murray, Trent Richardson, James Starks

WR: Antonio Brown, Martavis Bryant, Rueben Randle, Terrance Williams, Allen Robinson

TE: Rob Gronkowski

I'm trying to improve my WR2 position - aiming to package Bryant & Richardson for an upgrade, but no luck so far...One team in the league has Julio Jones, Jordy Nelson, Jeremy Maclin, Brandin Cooks, and Josh Gordon...Would you be willing to trade Richardson for Cooks straight up? is it worth dealing McCoy or Lacy to upgrade at WR or is that just a wash? Should I ride it out and play matchups at WR2 for the rest of the season? Deal Gronkowski for Kelce + Cooks or maybe even Maclin?

Any advice is appreciated, will help in return just leave a link

I have been offered Julio Jones for Mccoy - would you make that trade? I think it doesn't really help me out that much, and makes the other team considerably better considering his depth and WR and the fact that we was starting Bobby Rainey and McKinnon at RB