[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Trade Brees for Dez - Dynasty

robotpimp

I'm on the bubble for the playoffs even if I make it I'm lacking mainly at the WR position for firepower, relying on Gordon to come back is silly even if I make the playoffs. Brees has been good but not great but the guy who has Dez has plenty of firepower at the WR position (DT, M.Bryant, Harvin, Cooks,ODBjr).. I'm thinking of offering up a trade if I hit on Gordon it will help with a true WR1 having Dez, I'm ok with platooning a QB. Basically my highest ceiling WR is probably 15-19 point potential with maybe an anomaly 20+ pt game, in our league a lot of poor QB's get to 20 points Brees avgs about 20-25. If you can imagine me hoping to get 13-15 pts to my WR1 I'm hoping to maybe hit 10pts on my WR2 so it's extrapolated that my next best guy is a 10-12pt scorer. Any help would be appreciated.

What are your other qb options. You have to think for the future. You know Bree's will be a starter and just a likely a top 5 qb for another 2-3 years. Dez is young but he may leave and he may struggle. It's worth the shot it think since he is very talented and young but only if you have other options at qb. It's much harder to find that qb you can be confident with for a few years to come

If you have decent options at qb then I'd do it but if not, i wouldn't. DEZ is a monster and he has been very consistent this year and i think with romo back, he's going to have big games which will definitely help you get into the playoffs. I'd do it if you have another good option at Qb.

my options are that of everyone pretty limited, maybe Cutler and Sanchez not so ideal but serviceable for the most part.. Brees is a Luxury typically but he isn't avg 25+ pts like he did last year but he's been better on the road this year just not those big games at home which is tough.