[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What to Trade for Josh Gordon

Cubby4

Hi, I'm in a standard 10 team league and I'm looking to trade for Josh Gordon. Any advice on who to trade to get him?

My Team:

QB: Stafford

RB's: Foster, Lynch, Ellington, Ivory, J. Bell, T. West

WR's: Nelson, Boldin, Decker, Randle

TE: J. Reed, O. Daniels

His Team:

QB: Newton

RB: Lacy, Bradshaw, J. Hill

WR: A. Brown, Maclin, Gordon, Marshall, James Jones, D. Adams

TE: J. Cook, Quarless

Edited by Cubby4

Might be hard to trade for Gordon if Marshall isn't performing and tweaked the other ankle, you're trying to get a guy that is a hot pickup and either was held onto for next week which means this guy has been waiting for the day to play Gordon or trade him.. I think it's the wrong guy to trade for.. steal Marshall away from him for West and J.Bell.

If he's got Foster and Lynch and this is standard 2rb he's always gonna be on the bench. Barring foster being hurt. His wrs other than Nelson are awful. He's got running backs to burn. Ivory and the Jets have the most favorable playoff schedule in the league sir. So yeah. Gamble is worth it. Nows the time to burn depth for a championship imo

Might be hard to trade for Gordon if Marshall isn't performing and tweaked the other ankle, you're trying to get a guy that is a hot pickup and either was held onto for next week which means this guy has been waiting for the day to play Gordon or trade him.. I think it's the wrong guy to trade for.. steal Marshall away from him for West and J.Bell.

All things considered I really like this.

If he's got Foster and Lynch and this is standard 2rb he's always gonna be on the bench. Barring foster being hurt. His wrs other than Nelson are awful. He's got running backs to burn. Ivory and the Jets have the most favorable playoff schedule in the league sir. So yeah. Gamble is worth it. Nows the time to burn depth for a championship imo

I'm with ya, Ellington has been ok but he hasn't been anything to write home about.. it's very risky for picking up Gordon but if he pans out you're playing him no matter what, I'm cool with Ellington for Marshall or Gordon as well, nice take!

Let us know.

Edited by robotpimp

Standard leagues also have a flex position so you can play all three stud rbs at the same time and that's exactly what I would do if i was in his position. If your going to gamble for Gordon, make it logical. Throw up J bell and Randle and see what happens, chances are you'd get him for that or a little more but gambling with a top 5 position player could be the type of move that costs you the championship or a playoff game.

Ellington isn't top 5. He's 7th or around there. Look I'm just saying you can play it safe and hold your depth or you can go for a roster upgrade at another position while losing a player with depth around him. It's all about what type of player you are. Also not all leagues carry a flex. I'm in standards with no flex, not sure if the OP rolls a flex or not.