[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Trade my Giovani Bernard for Dwayne Allen? (and more…)

JustinH

12 team, standard scoring league. I started off the season hot, and have lost 4 in a row since. Haven't gotten much TE production and now that guys are injured in other positions, am really feeling it.

I'm trying to make these add'l waiver moves tomorrow: Drop Bush (RB), Floyd (WR), Ertz (TE), Carpenter (K)… pickup Jordan Matthews (WR), CJ Anderson (RB), Kyle Rudolph (TE), Mychal Rivera (TE).

If I were able to trade for Dwayne Allen at the TE spot, I'd then pick up John Brown instead of either Rudolph or Rivera.

Thoughts?

QBs: Romo, Sanchez

WRs: Jordy Nelson, Keenan Allen, Josh Gordon, Michael Floyd

RBs: Matt Forte, Giovanni Bernard, Ben Tate, Ronnie Hillman, Reggie Bush

TE: Ertz

K: Gostkowski, Carpenter

Edited by JustinH

Do Not trade Gio for Dwayne Allen. Allen is td dependant to get his numbers each week and i don't see him scoring a td every week from here on out. The Colts have a lot of weapons and allen, while he does make his targets count, doesn't consistently get enough targets tl justify giving up a rb1 for him. He's not jimmy graham or gronk or j thomas.

Do Not trade Gio for Dwayne Allen. Allen is td dependant to get his numbers each week and i don't see him scoring a td every week from here on out. The Colts have a lot of weapons and allen, while he does make his targets count, doesn't consistently get enough targets tl justify giving up a rb1 for him. He's not jimmy graham or gronk or j thomas.

Should I stick with my plan of seeing how the Cincy and Denver RB situation play out—let Bernard and Hillman settle in behind Forte wherever they settle in, and pick up the other players I mentioned above?

I would. Gio is a good bet to play this week according to Espn reports and they play New Orleans so it should be a shoot out if Dalton shows up this week. Gio will split time with hill for this week at least while he is trying to get to 100% health, but Gio is dynamic in the passing game as well so he could go off this week. I'd make the waiver moves you were saying and go from there and see what the injury report brings this week and then if you need someone, make a move but if gio is going to be in the trade or a package deal, you need a top 5 TE in return.

Keep an eye on kyle Rudolph too. If he's healthy this week and isn't limited, he's got big potential the rest of the year with the way norv turner uses his TE's in that offense. Rudolph could easily be a top 5 TE the rest of the way.

Definitely. My plan is to drop Ertz (I hate to do it because he's talented, but the system he's in just isn't going to give him any more love the rest of the way) and pick up Rudolph and Rivera.