[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

TRADE HELP, PLEASE REPLY

marques10

This is an NON-PPR league

My starting WR's are Jordy Nelson and Mike Wallce.

I am trading golden tate and martavieus bryant for Mark Ingram.

Thought I had a gem with ronnie hillman but he went down and now i really need a good RB down stretch.

Do I do this trade??

I like the trade. Ingram should blow up this week again against a terrible bengals run defense and with thomas and Robinson out again for the saints, ingram is going to get 20+ carries yet again. He should be a solid rb1 down the stretch and your really not giving up a whole lot for him.

No. I think you are giving up too much. I think tate will continue to produce now that calvin is back. He got 13 targets last week with him already and Calvin demands so much attention and Stafford has developed a good chemistry with tate that he knows if calvin is doubled, Tate is going to be wide open.

I would do tate for ingram straight up but nothing more. If you are hurting at RB try shopping tate around to other owners first. Who are your running backs?

http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?/topic/431909-wdis-wr-confused/

Ingram for Tate probably isn't possible, M.Bryant thrown in may be a little much but you are also selling M.Bryant at his peak value.. If you need a legit RB2/RB1 I think you do it. Hillman may be relevant yet again would you be able to play Ingram and Hillman at the flex if he regained his lion share of the workload?