[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Denard Robinson gets no respect.....

TheBakedOne

What do you guys value Robinson at? In my league over the past 4 weeks hes the #7 overall RB clocking 19.1pts a game with 76.4pts total (only lynch, foster, murray, ellington, bell, charles and ingram have outscored him).

Ive been looking to upgrade at WR. Current WRs are Hilton, Jeffery, Cooks and Crabtree.

What kind of WR would you take in return for Robinson? My best offer so far has been Hopkins. Next offer after that is Gordon.

And then of course theres the Andre Johnson and Larry Fitzgerald type offers which sorry no thanks.

I might be reaching here but the Mike Evans owner has a decent WR roster in Cobb, Watkins, Evans, Lafell but so so in the RB dept with Lynch and Miller. Is trying to get Evans for Robinson too much of a reach?

If so who would you take Hopkins or Gordon for Robinson (im leaning Gordon but I could really use the help this week) or would you stay put...mu current RBs are forte and gio or hill with the possibility of AP. So i really dont see a reason to keep Robinson around bcuz would you start him over any of those guys?

I don't think evans is a reach. I think that would be a fair deal. Evans is hot right now and his value is high but so has Robinson and his value is pretty high as well. I'd send the offer. He would definitely be upgrading at his rb2 position as you would be at your wr2/3 or flex position.

I own Evans and I wouldn't trade him for Shoelace, personally. I think Hopkins or Gordon were great offers, I wouldn't trade either one of them for Shoelace either.