[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Bye Week Blues. Drop Hillman and if so, for who?

Rightbug

Yahoo standard scoring, full team in signature.

Denard Robinson is on bye and Hillman is injured so I was rolling with McKinnon and Bradshaw at RB this week in what I expect to be a very tight game. I actually kind of liked the match-up for McKinnon but now it sounds like he's injured and will either be out or limited Sunday. I've got Jennings on the bench as well but it's his first game back and the Giants o-line has been terrible so I want to see what he can do before I plug him in my roster.

My original plan was to hang onto Hillman and see if he regains his starting role. (Possible if Ball and Anderson struggle in his absence.) Now I'm thinking I may need to drop him. Do any of the following waiver wire pickups look better than Jennings this week?

Ryan Matthews

Monte Ball

Steven Jackson

Jeremy Hill (got burned by him last week)

Terrence West

Matt Asiata

C.J. Anderson

So many of those choices look really interesting on paper but so many of them are giant question marks as well. There's a reason these guys are all available. They all have potential but none look safe.

Hill will bounce back and have a good game this week he's probably the best option and could possibly become the RB1 in Cincy if he does well this week. Last week nothing went right for Cincy so you can't put a ton of stock in Hill not performing when the entire team did virtually nothing. With that said besides Hill, West and Mathews could be good this week probably lean more towards Hill and West, because you really can't trust the first week back with Mathews imo. West had 26 carries last week and a TD, I'd say he's in the lead probably but it's a risk with the others getting carries. Hill has no one behind him and a good matchup plus he could be working his way into a lead role.

Hill will bounce back and have a good game this week he's probably the best option and could possibly become the RB1 in Cincy if he does well this week. Last week nothing went right for Cincy so you can't put a ton of stock in Hill not performing when the entire team did virtually nothing. With that said besides Hill, West and Mathews could be good this week probably lean more towards Hill and West, because you really can't trust the first week back with Mathews imo. West had 26 carries last week and a TD, I'd say he's in the lead probably but it's a risk with the others getting carries. Hill has no one behind him and a good matchup plus he could be working his way into a lead role.

I agree with everything he had said, Hill has similar numbers or a tad better than Gio, Cincy is going to either make hill the RB1 or a 50/50 split.