[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

QB: Jay Cutler or Cam Newton

Stone84

Newton has really been pissing me off lately but its mainly due to his O Line... Its like they WANT him to suck. He has a lot of potential but he keeps getting injured and I am beginning to have my doubts about starting him.

Cutler... Well, not a whole lot to say about this guy. Been fairly consistant but nothing great. I've heard that this may be a big week for him though. Not sure how I feel about that.

Thoughts?

Not trying to play devils advocate but I like Cutler.. bye week and the GB game sucked but he's been a decent start majority of the year (6 multiple TD games, 5 250+ yardage games of which two went over 300).. That o-line in Carolina, Cam's lack of rushing and he's only had 3 multiple throwing games.. just saying it aint that obvious. If there is a week to play Cam it would be this one I'm cool with playing him but I'm not excited about him getting sacked 9 times last week... that concerns me, not that Cutler has been a saint in the turnover department they both have issues protecting the ball.

• Like 1