[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Trade for gronkowski-need a TE

Jhtonn

So I'm looking for a TE and only one guy in my league would trade. He needs a rb bad but also a wr. He owns gronkowski and Delanie Walker.

So here's my question. Here is my team:

Mark Sanchez

Marshawn Lynch eddie Lacy jeremy hill ryan Mathews

Alshon jeffrey odell beckham golden Tate terrance Williams Torrey smith kenny still

Owen Daniels

Detroit

So who would you guys try and trade? Don't wanna give up my top rbs for him. And should I try for Delanie walker or gronk? Gronk gonna need someone big to move. I could try hill or mathews with a decent wr. Just don't wanna overpay for gronk with a top guy. Any thoughts?

Try Ryan Mahtews and ODB. ODB is quickly emerging as an elite Wr in both fantasy football and real life. His value is pretty high right now and hes pretty sought after. Mathews looked great last week posting 16 points so he's definitely a high end rb2. I'd start there and see where it goes. I wouldn't give up either Lynch or Lacy unless you absolutely have to and your getting another solid rb in return, as both are going to have strong finishes to the season

I think you need to focus on a true WR1 rather than a TE. Neither Jeffery or ODB is a true Wr1, both are high end WR2's, and the guy isn't going to trade the Best TE in Football for two non impact players. He wants a star and i don't blame him, i would to. Try to put Jeffery and Mathews together in a deal for a WR1, that's what you really need. You can get by with Daniels at TE. And just out of curiosity, what Wrs does the guy with Delanie Walker have? I like the trade Hill for Walker, try to throw in Jeffery and Mathews too for Walker and a WR1.