[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

WR-Help 12 team PPR league-Playoffs

nizieman

I need serious help!

6 pts per TD-Bonus pts for Receiving/Rushing yardage over 100. Bonus points for 300 yds passing

My lineup:

QB: Manziel

WR: J Gordon

WR: B.Marshall

RB:J. Charles

RB. E.Lacy

TE. M Bennett

Flex Golden Tate

My bench: Mike Evans, Brandon Lafell.

According to the huddle, Lafell is up for a big day with 2 TD's and a possible 100 yds. Do I start him?

Thanks!

I would probably start LaFell over tate, I like evans too but I think that LaFellhas a good shot at a big game. Tate was a monster when Calvin was out but since he returned his numbers have taken a hit, especially his TDs - he hasn't scored one since Calvin returned 4 weeks ago and calvin has 3 over that period. He will still put up solid numbers but is playing second fiddle. LaFell is the go to WR for Brady and is a red zone threat even with Gronk healthy as evidence by last week

I would probably start LaFell over tate, I like evans too but I think that LaFellhas a good shot at a big game. Tate was a monster when Calvin was out but since he returned his numbers have taken a hit, especially his TDs - he hasn't scored one since Calvin returned 4 weeks ago and calvin has 3 over that period. He will still put up solid numbers but is playing second fiddle. LaFell is the go to WR for Brady and is a red zone threat even with Gronk healthy as evidence by last week

Thank you for the advice. Would you sit Marshall at home vs the Cowboys?

It is tough to sit Marshall but he has been so erratic this season. I would play him in your position but I wouldn't rule out Mike Evans or Golden Tate having a bigger game for sure, especially with tate's nice match up aginst TB this week. Tough call. My line up would be Marshall, Gordon, LaFell, but I see nothing wrong with the way you have it set right now or even Gordan, LaFell, Tate. It is tough to predict for a bunch of WR2s without a clear WR1 - though I think Gordon is as close to a WR1 as you can get given that he has 29 targets and 15 catches for 195 yards in the only two games he played so far - I think it will only get better for him.