[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Waiver Wire - 16-team 1-PPR league

Air It Out

Heading into the playoffs, I like my team in a 16-team, 1 PPR league, but I'm thinking of dropping either Mi. Floyd or John Brown (yes, I have both) for any of the available free agents. I'm also thinking of improving my backups, if necessary. Would anyone drop any of my team (either Floyd, Brown, or either TE, most likely) for any of the available FAs listed below (possibly also Flacco for McCoy's upside)?

Current Team (number in () is the number I can play at that position):

QB (1): Rivers, Flacco

RB (2): Foster, Mason, McKinnon

WR (2): Julio, Gordon, Mi. Floyd, John Brown

TE (1): V. Davis, M. Lewis (I know, both suck this season, picked up Lewis two weeks ago hoping he'd get me more than Davis's 3 points per game - hasn't worked out)

Flex (1 of RB/WR/TE)

Available FAs:

QB: Mettenberger, Bridgewater, Hill, McCoy

RB: Reece, Sims, S. Taylor, McCluster (don't think any of these are better than what I have)

WR: S. Bailey, Moncrief, Jennings, Lee, Royal, Washington, Adams

TE: Gresham, D. Sims (MIA)

I'd probably start Flacco over Rivers this week and feel good about it. I could see an argument for picking up Bridgewater, Mettenberger or Hill really, Hill probably being the safest of the bunch. Gresham at TE seems like a solid choice, your TEs are just horrible.